Ants are an ongoing concern for almost every Texas homeowner.
Active colonies can produce anywhere from 300,000 to 500,000 ants, and many varieties cause ongoing structural damage, such as Carpenter ants. One species may simply raid your kitchen (Odorous House ants), while others may surprise you with their incredibly painful sting (Fire ants).
Whatever your ant problem, Safe Earth Pest Control has the solution! We pride ourselves on providing exceptional ant exterminator services for Rockwall and surrounding area.
Call 214-321-2847 to speak with our Ant Exterminators immediately!
What's Involved with Ant Control?
Our Rockwall ant exterminators take the following actions to pinpoint and exterminate ants in or around your home:
- Find the ant colony.
- Determine their point of entry.
- Assess the degree to which they have spread throughout the home.
- Cater our pest control services to the specific needs of your ant infestation, both inside and outside of your home.
To stop ant intruders in Texas, it’s important to address each of them depending on their stage of development, their colony size, their colony location, and their specific species.
How Does Safe Earth Pest Control Deal with Ants?
Safe Earth Pest Control has complete ant control services in place for indoor and outdoor ant treatments. Once we determine where the colony is located, and the species of ant that inhabits the colony, we can recommend specific ant pest control, depending on your specific circumstances and the intensity of your ant infestation.
Initial Interior Ant Control Treatments
- We will thoroughly inspect for all varieties of ants and how they may gain entry into the house.
- We apply a residual dust or liquid product to all openings to plumbing voids, under sink openings, etc.
- We apply an interior application that utilizes a safe, synthetic product derived from chrysanthemums.
- We may install glue boards for ant monitoring in the kitchen or bathroom and other potential traffic area locations.
Initial Exterior Ant Pest Control Treatments
- We treat all weep holes in the active area with residual dust.
- We apply a residual and/or micro-encapsulated spray product and/or granules to treat the perimeter of the house.
- We will treat all driveway and sidewalk cracks to prevent a highway for insects and ants.
- We will treat any bushes or plants close to the perimeter of the home.
- We will retreat and recheck all initial applications on our return service.
Call Our Ant Exterminators Today
At Safe Earth Pest Control, we do not dust with ant control every time we visit because the treatments usually last many months.
All service is warrantied between treatments for the period of the agreement
If you require an ant exterminator for Rockwell, Rowlett, Garland or Mesquite, Safe Earth Pest Control is ready to help you regain control of your home.
Call us today at 214-321-2847.
What Species of Ants are in the Rockwall TX Area?
The Rockwall Texas area has 5 species of ants requiring ant control:
One of the most common species of ants in the South is the Fire Ant. In Texas, it's not whether you have them but where they are. Fire ants are reddish-brown and make nests with no visible signs of an entrance. Fire ants are very aggressive when the nest is disturbed. Fire ants have an estimated economic impact of $1.2 Billion annually in Texas alone.
Odorous House Ant
Odorous House Ants are attracted to honey and other sweet foods. They most commonly nest outdoors under rocks, mulch, and other hiding places. They can and do also nest in walls and other interior spaces. These ants smell like licorice when crushed. Also called "Sugar Ants and Little Black Ants". 1/32 - 1/16" long.
Big Headed Ant
Big Headed Ants are small (approx. 1/16-1/8" long) and redish-brown in color. Big Headed Ants like to make holes in the yard and may have several entry/exit points. These are common in Texas.
Carpenter Ants are generally large ants and can be black and orange, brown, or plain black. These ants are mostly nocturnal and will live in hollow trunks, ceilings, walls, and other parts of structures. These ants are a major cause of structural damage. They do not consume the wood they chew but hollow it to make a nest. They can do hundreds of millions of dollars of damage a year.
Acrobat Ants can be found indoors or outdoors. They can be found in firewood, under rocks, trees, and indoors in areas like electrical wires.